Saturday, May 20, 2006

your eyes

I used to tell you
they were mesmerising
in the deep cavity
the tiny eyes
had more depth.
Your eyes
used to dance
you used to hide them
behind your specs.
Every time you
looked at me
it felt like
your eyes
were piercing me.
yet I loved
your eyes
I always looked
at them
for approval.
the joy,
the pain,
the understanding,
the love,
they all could
be seen
in the tiny blue eyes.

Now your eyes
they haunt me.
there isn't anything
that is here to
remind me of you.
but your eyes
they keep following me
checking eveything
I do.
like the sun
in the sky,
Your eyes
are always there
every where I turn.
Go away
Leave me alone.

1 comment:

starry said...

I think that person was very special to you and lives in your heart that is why he is always with you. Beautiful poem.