Thursday, May 18, 2006

do you even think of me?

When I see the birds
in the morning
I think of the time
we spend together
feeding the birds

When I see the smooth rocks
on the sea shore
I collect them
thinking ofthe time
we spend on the beach

When i close my eyes
I see your deep blue eyes
the pain in your eyes
the love in my eyes
and the joy being together

When I sleep
I hope and pray
that I would dream
about you
so i could be close to you


some say it is best
to love than not at all
would they know
how it hurts to love
and let go?

Do you think
about me
the way
I think about
you?

Do you see me
everywhere you turn
every smooth rock
every bird
every day?

sages said life
is to live.
How to live
when the love
is missing?

While i while-
away this life
taking each breath
hoping it would
be my last

Would you even think about me?

1 comment:

Scoot said...

:(

Don't weep for lost love.Find a new one.Get up girl,just get up,get rid of everything that reminds you of the lost love.Take everything,burn it,do whatever get it out of your system.Start a new page.